Forever Flamenco presents Entre Jerez y Sevilla — The flamenco styles of Jerez and Sevilla will be on display at this month’s Forever Flamenco event, which stars dancers Fanny Ara (Jennifer Lopez’s World of Dance on NBC), Alejandro Vega (making his Fountain debut) and the evening’s artistic director Reyes Barrios; singers Antonio de Jerez andJesus Montoya; and master guitarists Kai Narezo and Antonio Triana. The Los Angeles Times hails the Fountain Theatre’s monthly Forever Flamenco series as “the earth and fire of first-class flamenco,” and LA Splash says, “Being the sensual, intimate art form that it is… the way you feel when you walk out of a Forever Flamenco performance is pretty darn fabulous.”
- Artistic Director:Reyes Barrios
•Dancers: Fanny Ara, Reyes Barrios, Alejandro Vega
• Cante: Antonio de Jerez and Jesus Montoya
• Guitarists: Kai Narezo and Antonio Triana
• Associate Producer James Bennett
• Presented by Deborah Lawlor and The Fountain TheatreWHEN:
Sunday, May 21 8 p.m.
The Fountain Theatre
5060 Fountain Ave.
Los Angeles CA 90029
(Fountain at Normandie)
• VIP seating (first two rows): $50
• Regular seating: $40
• Senior/Student: $30
Secure, on-site parking: $5